Off-Leash Dog Park Rules
REMINDER: All dogs brought to the park must be properly licensed and vaccinated. Residents of Seaside may purchase license(s) at the Seaside Police Dept. 440 Harcourt Ave. in Seaside (Bottom floor at City Hall). You must bring your dog's current Rabies Vaccine Certificate. Fees vary and can be viewed at:
A City of Seaside Animal Control Officer will be stopping by the park unannounced on a regular basis to ensure dogs using the park are in compliance with licensing requirements. This requirement is on the list of Dog Park Rules, posted at the front gate and in the rear area of the park.
Hours of Operation: Dawn to Dusk
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Any dogs showing signs of aggression should be removed from the dog park.
- Dogs must be collared, licensed, vaccinated and parasite free.
- Children must be supervised at all times; children under age 5 are not recommended.
- Limit of 3 dogs per handler.
- No choke, prong or spiked collars.
- No dogs in heat or puppies under 4 months permitted in the dog park.
- Leash law applies outside dog park area.
- Dogs "Off-leash" must be under voice control by their owners at all times.
- Dog owners must have the leash in hand at all times.
- Dog owners must remain in the park and keep their dog in view at all times.
- Do not bring human or dog food inside the park.
- Do not bring any dog toys inside the park (non-squeak ball is acceptable).
- Owners must clean up any dog droppings made by their pets. Bag all droppings before depositing them in provided receptacles.
- Owners must fill in any holes made by their pets.
- Small dog area is for dogs 30 pounds and under, as well as older and weaker dogs.
- No smoking or alcohol in the park.
- All City and County ordinances apply.
Park is subject to closure as determined by the city for any reason deemed to be in the public's interest or safety.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL 911
Print the Rules(PDF)